Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Tooth Fairy (2010)



"Do you smelllll what The Rock is cooking".  Yes I do actually and it was this terrible movie. If The Rock is cooking anything it smells like burnt sugar that someone farted on.  My wife turned this on because was on one of the premium movie channels.(Think goodness I didn't pay to watch this movie or waste a Netflix delivery). Dwayne Johnson stars as Derek Thompson Tooth Fairy.  He is minor league hockey player and is just a plain ole asshole.  He is forced to become a Tooth Fairy for one week.  Blah blah blah. It is a typical "learn the error of your ways" style of family movie.  I really hope Dwayne lost a bet on playing this role.  It also stars Ashley Judd as his girlfriend Carly. Julie Andrews also stars as Lily the head Tooth Fairy.  The part with Seth MacFarlane as Ziggy is probably the best scene in the whole movie.  Really don't waste your time on this movie unless you want to see The Rock in pink spandex.  I am not a huge fan of Dwayne but I would rather be watching him kicking someones ass and blowing shit up. 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment