Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Seven Days (2010)



There aren't to many movies that surprise or shock me anymore.  I had a great time sitting and watching this movie. It is more than your average torture horror movie.  It has a typical story of revenge but there is much more to the movie than just guts and gore.  I have heard some different views on the movie and being brutal and sadistic.  It does have a little bit of originality to the scenes of torture.  Was it a tough watch for me? No. I really got engaged into the movie and the character development.  You really see the main character spiral into the depths of hell.  Honestly to sum it up A dad seeks revenge on man that murders and rapes his daughter.  Really is a powerful movie that will bring you into the insanity.  Type of movie that covers all types of emotion with the main character and the victim.  I would say watch it if you enjoy engaging and well constructed torture horror movie. 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment