Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 10 Horror movies I watched in 2010

This is my top 10 list of horror movies that I watched in 2010.  This is not a list of top 10 horror movies of 2010.  Most of the movies have release in the last few years.  Please leave comments below I would love to hear feedback.








10. The Girl Next Door (2007)
Based on the true story of Sylvia Likens. Very powerful and tough movie to watch. It will pull at your heart strings. 6/10

9. Murder Party (2007)
Fun indie horror movie. Has some great dialogue and is slow in parts until the final act.  If you are looking for a super gory movie this is not for you. 6/10

8. Inside (2007)
What can I say about this other than a hell of a rollercoaster ride. Fast paced and tons of gore.  It will scare the pants off you. Plus the best use of scissors in a movie. 7/10

7. Martyrs (2008)
The one movie that haunted me for 3 days.  This is one tough movie to watch.  Has a huge turn of events halfway into the movie that will make you cry. 7/10

6.Human Centipede : First Sequence (2009)
Great original story. Truly of my favorite horror movies.  All I know is I wouldn't want to be #2 or #3. 7/10

5. Frozen (2010)
Are you scared of heights? Great movie. Adam Green hit a home run with this one. The range of emotion is just fantastic. 8/10

4. The Crazies (2010)
2 words to describe this Timothy Olyphant.  He is one bad motherfucker.  Truly is a lot of fun. 8/10

3. The Loved Ones (2009)
This is a masterpiece of torture movies.  Glad it wasn't me that told her no. We still don't have a release of this in the US. 9/10

2. Let the Right One In (2008)
I love vampire movies and this such a great story and follows the vampire folklore. (No sparkly vampires here).  Everybody should watch this movie. 9/10

1. A Serbian Film (2010)
The most vile, disturbing, horrific movie ever fucking made. What a true masterpiece of cinema.  It goes above and beyond anything you have seen.  Not for the faint of heart, seriously. 9.5/10

1 comment:

  1. Don't know about Murder Party, didn't feel like it was that great to me but I did enjoy it to some degree.

    I totally agree with both Frozen and Centipede, they made my end of the year lists that's for sure. Where's te last exorcism?

    ReplyDelete